Monday, January 28, 2013

Success!

Hello Blogosphere! I think today's projects came out pretty damn good.
 I made Delicious snicker-doodles for the first time! 
(http://www.food.com/recipe/soft-snickerdoodle-cookies-97496)
I also made a some snicker-doodle toast as my brother called them, as well. They got really brown and toasted because I walked away and forgot about them....Ooops! I also got back into making bracelets. The big thing this year for 2013 for jewelry is...
So I made a chain bracelet woven with embroidery thread. I made it with gold and (more blue then) emerald thread. I will take pictures and post later. I hope you all had a great day as well! Goodnight, and goodbye!






2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm they seem very tasty!! (I also started blogging, because of the awesome blogs of zoella and sprinkle of glitter :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there blogs are so cute and seem very therapeutic. :D Thanks!

      Delete