Sunday, January 27, 2013

Welcome

Hello Blogosphere!  I'm Gabriel, I'm a 20 year old blogger who has joined only to follow Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter. But I'm going to give a try at this blogging thing. I'm almost done with my A.S. in Digital Multimedia. I hope to go on to my bachelors by the end of next year. I don't know any good 4 year colleges for digital multimedia so if you know any please message me. I live in a little country town in Polk County and hope to get out soon.
I love messing with makeup. That is why Halloween is my favorite holiday.
I have a beautiful family that has seen me at my darkest times and still loves me. 

I've learned by far I don't have a perfect life. I have social anxiety, dyslexia and I'm a fluffy girl. My life though has been filled with such beautifully perfect memories. I may not have every treasure I've ever wanted, I sure got some treasures though. Here's a little video I made of my family, hope it makes you smile! :)




2 comments:

  1. I know this is old but I love the joker picture! It's awesome. :) I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever get to blogging again and have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thanks! I think I will start back up soon since I've been crafty lately. I've been doing so much and thought hey this would be a good topic for a blog! :) Your website is very impressive I love the Roar Hat!

      Delete