Friday, September 13, 2013

Breaking Out Of My Comfort Zone

Hello lovely's! I've made some changes to my life in the last few months. I stepped out of my comfort zone and went to

It was so fun! Also hotter than a frying pan. I went with some lovely new friends. If you know me you would know this is a HUGE comfort zone breaker. My plans for long term are have a few hiccups but that's ok. :) I've recently started playing my guitar more. Fell in love with another band
They make me smile most days! I also just finished being obsessed with Tv shows Arrow and Misfits! Aaaaa My Feels!! lol. I'm also 21! woop woop! I spent the beginning of my birthday with my new friends and had my first legal drink with them. My life is about to get a little rocky soon I plan on moving out of my childhood home and embarking on adulthood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment